Showing 1–12 of 22 results
Cannabis flower (also commonly known as CBD flower, cannabis buds, hemp buds) are the hemp plant flowers that have been specifically farmed to contain low levels of THC and high levels of CBD. They also contain very high concentrations of flavonoids, terpenes, and other cannabinoids, and smell and look just like cannabis marijuana. This article focuses on the reasons to choose cannabis flower, its different intake methods, as well as the variety of cannabis flower strains commonly available. Riverview Farms, LoLo, West Coast Garden, and many other brands offer wide range of CBD flower strains – in a mixture of indicas, sativas, and hybrids.
Why Choose Cannabis Flower?
Cannabis flower products are an ideal choice if you prefer the almost instant effects of CBD. CBD flower is non-psychoactive and when you inhale CBD, it responds more quickly as compared to most other consumption methods, e.g. capsules, edibles, oils, etc. Smoking cannabis flower is one of the fastest ways to deliver cannabinoids into the bloodstream. After entering the bloodstream, CBD diffuses all over your body, providing a number of key therapeutic benefits.
The quick relief from vaped or smoked CBD is essential for various ailments, e.g. anxiety and pain. When a wave of pain takes over you, it is crucial that you get relief on the spot. The same is the case with anxiety, which can spike suddenly and unexpectedly because of different factors.
Then there’s the pure pleasure of enjoying in the complex, delicious flavors of cannabis flower by rolling a CBD joint. CBD flower smoking is therapeutic, but it can also be a healthier, social option as opposed to smoking nicotine cigarettes or THC-loaded marijuana.
Cannabis Flower Strains
There are the three primary terms that distinguish cannabis strains from one another: sativa, indica, and hybrid. Each cannabis flower strain has its own unique properties, but generally, you can expect to receive the following effects:
- Sativas: Increased energy is this strain’s most popular perk, which leads to positive mental effects.
- Indicas: Relaxation and calmness are the primary qualities of indica cannabis flower strains.
- Hybrids: If indicas are too relaxing, and sativas are too stimulating for you, then it is recommended that you choose a hybrid CBD flower strain to enjoy the perfect blend.
Following are the most common ways to consume cannabis flower:
- Smoked on its Own: You can smoke Riverview Farms cannabis flower products in the same way as you would a traditional bud. You can use a pipe or smoke them like a cigarette by rolling them in paper.
- Blended: While it’s perfectly normal and safe to smoke cannabis flower on its own, many users prefer to mix the cannabis flower with traditional marijuana buds in order to enjoy the benefits of both CBD and THC. You can also mix cannabis flower with rolled tobacco to create unique flavor combinations but be aware that tobacco carries health risks.
- Vaped: If you want to avoid the negative effects of inhaling smoke, then it is recommended that you use a dry herb vaporizer to consume CBD flower. Vaping is also a better option when it comes to controlling dosage.
Just like any CBD product, the correct dosage of CBD flower varies from one person to another. Following are the key factors that you should consider when choosing a cannabis flower dosage:
- The strain
- Your tolerance to CBD
- The symptoms you wish to alleviate
- Your bodyweight
- Method of consumption
Cannabis flower products offered by brands like Riverview Farms, West Coast Garden, etc. are available in different dosages. If you are new to cannabis flower consumption, then it is recommended that you start small and work your way up to products with high concentrations until you find the dosage that works for you.